Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 29, 2008

Special Prayer

I have a very special prayer request for everyone. We have a college friend that is fighting a very rare form of bone cancer. He has undergone many surgeries, tried treatment in Germany, and continues to fight it off. You can read up on their blog. http://thewims.blogspot.com/ The cancer has spread to his lungs and he is having trouble breathing. They called hospice yesterday. Please pray for him to be strong and keep fighting. Also pray for their family. He has a wonderful wife that we went to college with and I also went to Camp Blue Haven with. They have two young children- 4years and nearly 2 (I think). They have been so strong throughout this entire fight and have a love for the Lord. I am amazed and humbled everytime I read their blog. It is an awesome family and story. Please, Please pray for them!! God works in miraculous ways!!

No comments: