Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 26, 2008

Put some color in mom's life

12/9/08-
I took Karson to buy gifts for his brothers and Daddy. Halfway through Wal-Mart, Brent calls to tell me to call him when I get to our corner and he will leave. This means leaving Korbin and Kelton home alone. I can not figure out what he is talking about and begin to worry why he wants to leave our children alone. Finally, he explains that he doesn't want to be around when it all blows up. Seems that Korbin found the markers and decorated our house. He colored on the recliner, swing, couch, Bumbo, bar stools, card table, and rug. Where was dad?? Sitting at the kitchen table on the computer. So much for babysitting!! Luckily, they were dry erase markers and came up easily. Karson tried it about this age with black permanent markers on my white closet door. Magic Eraser cleaner works wonders!!!!

No comments: