Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Milk puddles and Cleaning

Sept 8, 2008
Brent and I were in the bedroom working on his bills when we heard Karson screaming. When I walked into the kitchen I saw him sitting by a puddle of milk(last pic). Notice the table- computer(luckily untouched) and a milk jug along with mom's milk bottles for Kelton. Karson had gotten into my pump bag and decided to get some milk out all by himself. It started out okay until he overfilled the bottles and milk ran everywhere causing him to scream. Then once I called Brent into the room we both just laughed. It had already been that kind of morning. They had already been in my fruit loops container. Karson climbed on chair to high chair to top of freezer to get them down. He and Korbin had themselves a tasty snack that morning. In the process though there was cereal sugar all over table, chairs, floor, etc. It was a mess!! So, Brent and I just had to laugh about the milk. Sometimes getting mad does nothing for the situation. Once the boys saw us laughing they thought it was all okay. Then #2 my puddle jumping champion decided to get in on the action. Korbin ran through the puddle laughing. For the next five minutes the two ran, sled, fell, drew, you name it in the puddle of milk. Mom and dad just videoed adn took pictures as we laughed. What else can you do?????

Good thing Karson has always enjoyed cleaning!! Helping mom vacuum.






No comments: