Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 26, 2008

Schmidt Sayings

As everyone knows, the Schmidts are known for their sarcasm and humor. This has also been passed down to our boys. They can say the funniest things. I have been writing in a journal all the things they are saying but will try to post some on the blog so maybe I'll remember them later. Here are just a few from today.

Korbin- " Mommy, Karson need a bustin'" (Karson and Korbin got in a scuffle playing and dad got onto Karson and put him in time-out. Karson threw major fit so Korbin came to report to me)

Karson- at the doctor's office waiting room while mom is trying to wrestle three boys and check in all by herself- "Sit down or I'm going to spank you bare hiney" The crowd all heard it and made the ladies day!!

Karson- "Sorry, Kelton, I forgot you while I wasn't paying attention with my daddy" (At lunch Karson likes to babysit Kelton in his seat. Brent was pestering the boys and giving Karson a hard time. He ended up out of his chair and then returned to tell Kelton)

Karson- "Daddy, would you go to the farm" (translation- daddy get out of here and leave us a long so we can eat in peace)

Korbin "Mommy, I need you." (this one isn't funny but just really cute coming out of his little mouth. He talked so much earlier than Karson and so we have gotten to enjoy the baby talk sounds. It is too precious!!)

No comments: