Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 26, 2008

Trimming the Tree

The boys helped us decorate the tree this year. I don't have a very elaborate tree so it was wonderful that they could help. I really am glad that I have been able to control my urges to rearrange the ornaments and make it look better. Several of the ornaments were on the same branch and most were towards the bottom. Karson did get a chair and we got more towards the top. Just looking at it reminds me of the boys and how special they are. These memories are way more important than a pretty tree!!




MeMe and PaPaw have been really busy with work, school, and fixing up their new house and didn't have their tree up yet. We finally called them and told them if they would put it out, we would help them decorate. They agreed and the boys helped decorate the tree. PaPaw was more paticular about where to put the ornaments than I was but the boys didn't mind and loved helping.







Korbin really had to stretch to put the ornaments on or so it seems!

No comments: