Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kelton's first days at home

Kelton arrived in this world and never slowed down. Mom and dad didn't let him stop and rest for a minute. His life has already been filled with adventure and visitors.
Spending time with my big brother, Karson
Dad always has an extra spot for Emmy(the dog)
Kelton getting spoiled by Andy's family friend from Iowa. She made the trip to see Texas and help with the boys.
Watching the boys play and learning all the good and baby tricks
Lyneil is always telling me a story or singing me a song. I love my aunt!!

On my first day home, we went swimming. I got to sunbathe with Papaw
Next day we went to the pool again. I better like the pool as much as mommy goes!!


No comments: