Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Never get anything done

I wonder why I never get anything done especially now that we have three to keep up with.  Karson answered my question the other day.  He wanted to go outside so I told him to get clothes on.  He disappeared into his room while I finished the dishes.  When I went in there to check on him, this is what I found.  He was dress in long sleeve tee and shorts but had ever drawer pulled out and the clothes dumped all over the floor.  Needless to say, we had to pick it all up giving me something else to do during the day.  Seems like all we do is pick up and clean up a spilt drink or food.  Oh, well what else could I want to do than spend time with my angels!!

No comments: