Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

July Happenings

July was an interesting month. We welcomed the birth of Kelton and experienced life with three active boys. I did great the last of my pregnancy and felt really good. We also were lucky to get to have Lyneil, Andy, and the boys visit for over a week. The cousins helped the transisiton with a new baby in the house and I appreciated all the extra help, babysitting, and sleep overs.
PaPaw told Korbin "No" Who could do that to such a sad face?!?!?
What are you up to Kelton???

Daddy always has an extra arm for Emmy


MeMe didn't have the church bag while I was in the hospital so she packed her own full of books and pipe cleaners. Anything to keep the boys quiet. They ended up making glasses that Karson likes to model!

Three handsome boys!! We are soooo lucky to live next door to MeMe and Papaw. They are a huge help and the boys love to go visit them. They stayed with them while I was in the hospital with Kelton. They are especially fond of their PaPaw. I love the green on them all!!


Pull up your drawers!! That is the most common saying around our boys. No matter what size or type of jeans I buy the boys, they fall off. They have no hiney!!


Even with pant troubles, I'm still adorable. Gotta love those puppy dog eyes


Cheese, Karson
A little shower Saturday brought everyone outside to enjoy the weather. The boys all played in the puddles and sprinkles. Korbin of course found the mud. He loves puddles and dirt especially if they are mixed together.


What did you say???
Cheese!! Mom loves my sweet smile and innocent eyes


Fun at Legacy Park in Lubbock after Kelton was born


No comments: