Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Trying to Get it All Done

We have made it home from the last post and are trying to settle into a routine and get some stuff done around the house. Life is totally crazy and on the go with three boys now. It seems that all I have been doing is dishes, laundry, picking up, feeding, or playing with the boys(very limited). I am not sure that I have gotten much done but we are getting better everyday and are trying to start marking things off my list again. I feel wonderful and have lots of energy but time is limited. I am hoping to start posting blogs from the hospital to Andy's visit to all our outings. There may be lots of pics and totally out of order so just keep reading and hope it all makes sense!!

No comments: